OMG – Outstanding. Modern. Great.
Palanga Airport is located in the western part of Lithuania next to the Baltic Sea and Palanga resort, where you can find many high-quality restaurants, SPA centers and hotels.
According to Airport Council International Europe (ACI Europe), Palanga Airport has been recognized as one of the fastest growing airports in Europe in 2016.
Please click on image to enlarge
Reach Europe and the world through Palanga Airport!
- The most popular destinations from Palanga Airport include Copenhagen, London and Oslo.
- Palanga Airport doesn`t make you stressed. There is no chance to get lost in a compact airport, moreover helpful and bilingual staff is always ready to answer all of your questions.
- A chance to spoil yourself – Palanga Airport has “duty free” shops. You can also take breath in cosy cafes or a massage chair.
- Fast and high-quality baggage and aviation security check – there is no need to wait in a long queue and worry about flight safety anymore.
- One of the fastest growing small airports in Europe.
- Lithuania can be proud of having the highest speed internet in Europe. Try the free internet in Vilnius Airport and make sure it`s really fast.