After the nation-wide quarantine in Lithuania has been lifted, wearing a protective face mask at Lithuanian Airports remains mandatory for all passengers older than 6 years of age. Passengers can temporarily remove face masks while visiting the airports' cafes and restaurants.
All arriving passengers must fill-in a form*.
You can fill-in the online form here.
*This is a mandatory safety measure set by the Republic of Lithuania.
The airlines which have resumed regular passenger services from Palanga Airport:
- airBaltic – flights to/from Riga (RIX).
Find the flight schedule and purchase your flight tickets here: www.airbaltic.com
- Norwegian Air Shuttle – flights to/from Oslo (OSL).
Find the flight schedule and purchase your flight tickets here: www.norwegian.com
- Ryanair – flights to/from Dublin (DUB) and London (STN).
Find the flight schedule and purchase your flight tickets here: www.ryanair.com
- Wizz Air – flights to/from London (LTN).
Find the flight schedule and purchase your flight tickets here: www.wizzair.com
- SAS – Scandinavian Airlines – flights to/from Copenhagen (CPH).
Find the flight schedule and purchase your flight tickets here: www.flysas.com
Information about the resumption of passenger flights changes rapidly, so please regularly check the information being provided by your air carrier and the airport.
Please note that the most accurate information in our flight schedule is provided only 48 hrs before a planned flight.
- Relevant information from the Ministry of Foreigh Affairs of Lithuania can be found here.
- Relevant information about Covid-19 in Lithuania can be found here.
Passengers travelling through Lithuanian Airports must adhere to the following rules:
- Only the passengers with a valid ticket (or seeking to puchase a ticket) are allowed into the departures terminal;
- Only the passengers wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) are allowed into the terminal and this is valid at all times while in the terminal building;
- All arriving passengers pass the border control (until full border control is applicable);
- Self-isolation of 14 days is applicable for pasengers arriving from most-affected countries.
The following health safety measures are present at Lithuanian Airports:
- Hand disinfectants are available for passengers throughout the terminal building. Passengers are strongly advised to regularly wash or disinfect hands;
- Terminal premises, horizontal and vertical surfaces are regularly cleaned using disinfectants preventively each day;
- Preventive notifications are voiced over the audio system and video messages are shown on the screens at the terminal;
- A limited number of registration tables are in use at the same time, tables for different flights are placed at maximum distance from each other;
- Queue barriers are placed in front of the tables, supplemented with disinfectant and marking every 1-2 meters, also information on keeping distance is provided;
- Organic glass shields are installed on the registration, security check, and boarding tables;
- All staff wear PPE which is mandatory;
- Possibility to purchase PPE is present in the terminal building;
- Every second chair on the benches is marked as not to be used;
- Special bins are placed at the arrivals terminal for throwing away (when changing) used PPE.
TRAVEL NOTICE FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
(last updated 24-07-2020)
Easing the lockdown measures, the Lithuanian government has approved that travellers coming from 24 European countries will not be subject to 14 days of self-isolation upon arrival. All information can be found here.
Transit through the territory of the Republic of Lithuania:
For any clarification required in any individual case, please call Vilnius State Border Guard Service checkpoint tel. +370 655 00176, available 24/7, or visit their website.